Keto Quick Chili
This is the only Keto Chili recipe you're ever gonna' need! Imagine richly flavored chili bowls lightly layered with shredded cheddar, a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of green onion. Mmm…can you taste it? It's packed with flavor and absolutely nobody misses the beans!
- 2.5 pounds of Hamburger Meat
- 4 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 teaspoon of pink salt
- 1 32 oz box of Chicken Bone Broth*
- 1 24 oz jar of Rao's Marinara Sauce
- 1 28 oz can of Rotel
- 12 tbsp of Quick Chili Seasoning (see recipe below)
Optional Ingredient Toppers
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of chili powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Heat butter in a large pot until melted, add salt and then sauté the ground hamburger in it until browned, about 12-14 minutes.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the chili together with a dollop of sour cream and or cheddar cheese and sprinkle with finely chopped chives for a splash of extra color and flavor.
Instructions for Chili Seasoning
- Simply combine ingredients and mix well.
- Use 12 tbsp of this for the chili and save the rest for your next batch of chili!
- Before you ask, this is not a misprint. 12 tablespoons is correct.
Servings: 12 Serving Size: 1 cup
Carbs: 7 grams | Protein: 18 grams | Fat:10 grams
Adjust accordingly for optional toppers.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!