Keto Ranch Dressing
A delicious, creamy ranch dressing you can make in minutes. This Keto recipe is sure to become a family favorite. It's perfect for just about anything!
- 1 1/2 cups light-tasting olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and smashed
- Lots of fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar (white or apple cider) add more to taste if needed.
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4-3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients (except for herbs and almond milk) into immersion blender jar and blend.
- You'll need to push the immersion blender into the jar all the way to the bottom and blend on medium speed. Raise and lower the immersion blender a few times to incorporate all the oil. The mixture at the bottom should become thick.
- Once the mixture is entirely emulsified, remove blender and add herbs. This time use the blender to chop and incorporate the herbs.
- Add 1/4 cup of almond milk, stir with a spoon and thin to your liking.
Servings: 16 Serving size: 2 tablespoons Carbs: 1 gram | Protein:1 gram | Fat:22 grams RECIPE NOTES: You will need an immersion blender for this. A regular blender will not work.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution