Keto Salmon Patties
These Crispy Keto Salmon Patties are packed with tender salmon, with just the right amount of spices and fried until golden brown. This is a quick and easy low carb keto dinner perfect for busy nights!
- 16 ounces salmon flaked or canned
- 1 large egg
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise ( preferably Primal avocado Mayo).
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped Instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Form mixture into 8 small patties by hand.
- Sautée in a skillet with coconut or avocado oil, over medium high heat until browned and crisp ( approximately 2 minutes each side).
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 Net carbs: 0 grams | Protein 23 grams | Fat: 8 g
Serve with a small side salad or greens cooked in coconut oil.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution