Keto Savory Sesame Bread
This is the Best Keto Bread Recipe ever. It’s perfect for slicing and making into sandwiches or slathering with butter and eating as-is. The texture of this bread is remarkable, golden and crusty on the outside, and moist and tender inside!
- 7 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Trader Joe's Everything but Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a silicone loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add melted butter and olive oil; mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. When the bread is just about done spread some additional butter over the top and coat with the Trader Joe's Seasoning.
Servings: 18 slices Serving Size: 1 slice
Carbs: 5 grams | Protein: 8 grams | Fat: 23 grams
Make sure the eggs are at room temperature. This makes the bread airy and also makes it great! In order to achieve the thickness shown here, you will need to double the recipe.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!