Keto Simple Gravy
Keto Gravy Anyone? This Simple Keto Gravy is so easy and contains just 5 ingredients and pairs perfectly with my cauliflower mash potatoes!
- 2 cups Pacific Organic Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon Great Value Superfine Blanched Almond Flour (optional)
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once it's bubbling, add in the arrowroot.
- If you are using the almond flour add that in next, then whisk it together, stirring vigorously 10-15 seconds.
- While continuing to whisk add chicken stock.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, reduce heat to low and stir occasionally until the gravy thickens.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 tablespoons
Carbs: 1 grams | Protein: 2 | Fat: 3 grams
I chose to use boxed chicken stock, but you could also use real chicken stock. You can also substitute turkey stock for chicken.