Keto Simple Gravy
Keto Gravy Anyone? This Simple Keto Gravy is so easy and contains just 5 ingredients and pairs perfectly with my cauliflower mash potatoes!
- 2 cups Pacific Organic Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Bob's Red Mill Arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon Great Value Superfine Blanched Almond Flour (optional)
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once it's bubbling, add in the arrowroot.
- If you are using the almond flour add that in next, then whisk it together, stirring vigorously 10-15 seconds.
- While continuing to whisk add chicken stock.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, reduce heat to low and stir occasionally until the gravy thickens.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 tablespoons
Carbs: 1 grams | Protein: 2 | Fat: 3 grams
I chose to use boxed chicken stock, but you could also use real chicken stock. You can also substitute turkey stock for chicken.
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!