You're gonna' love my Keto Spaghetti recipe . It's full-on Keto and packed with cheesy goodness, loaded with flavor!
- 1 lb ground hamburger
- 1 24 oz Rao's Homemade Marinara
- 1/2 Medium Spaghetti Squash
- 4 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt (reserve a pinch for squash)
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper (reserve a pinch for the squash)
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese (or parmesan)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Start by making an making some incisions in the spaghetti squash with a knife. Then, place it in the microwave for 5 minutes. This will cause it to soften a bit and enable better cutting.
- Slice spaghetti squash in half by cutting lengthwise with a sharp knife. Be careful, it will be quite hot. Scoop out the seeds and fibers with a spoon.
- Place halves with cut side up in a large baking dish or baking tray.
- Brush heavily with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and a little basil.
- Place in the oven (face down) and bake until soft, for about 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the spaghetti squash.
- Add one tablespoon of butter to a medium sized frying pan and once melted add in one pound of ground beef, salt, and pepper and cook until brown.
- Add Rao's Marinara to the hamburger and simmer approximately 10 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti squash is done, scoop out desired serving, add hamburger mixture, and top with cheese and enjoy.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 12 grams | Protein: 21 | Fat: 39 grams
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!