Keto Thin Mint Cookies
You don't want to miss these Thin Mint Cookies. These are the low-carb, sugar free rendition of the original Girl Scout cookies gone Keto!
- 2 tbsp unweeetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp pure peppermint extract
- pinch powdered stevia
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup Lily's chocolate chips (made with stevia)*
- 1/4 tsp additional pure peppermint extract*
- optional 2 tsp oil*
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Combine all ingredients except these* ingredients in a bowl, and stir to form a dough.
- Next, place the dough into a large ziplock bag and form into a large ball
- Roll it out from inside the bag.
- Once you have it rolled out, remove from the bag and cut into circles (you can use a cookie cutter or a small jar or lid.
- Bake 7 minutes. Let them cool completely, during which time they will firm up.
- Freeze the cookies and begin making the coating. The chocolate will then stick upon contact.
- To make the chocolate coating, simply melt the chocolate chips, add 2 tsp of melted coconut oil and stir in the extract.
- Next, dip the cookies in the chocolate, place on a parchment lined plate and freeze.
Servings: 22 Serving size: 1 serving
Nutrition: Carbs: 2 grams | Protein: 1 grams | Fat: 4 grams