Keto Beef Stroganoff
Keto Beef Stroganoff makes the perfect week night meal. The combination of carmelized onions and garlic, in a buttery cream sauce makes this one a real Keto keeper!
- Heat butter and oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and minced garlic and cook until carmelized. Remove from the pan.
- Add the ground beef and brown.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients to make the sauce. Add to the meat and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add back the carmelized onions and garlic.
- Serve over palmini noodles or cauli-rice
If using Palmini "noodles" please be advised that these have a distinct smell when you open the can. You will want to drain them and rinse well. You can then boil them to desired tenderness. If you want to cut the carbs, omit the Palmini Noodles (saves 4 carbs per serving).
Want to Fast-Track your Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Course, Keto Quick-Start Weight Loss Solution. Learn the strategies I used to shed 105 lbs. & over 60+ total inches. This core program addresses the root cause of weight gain, allowing you to Lose Weight and Keep it off Forever!