Keto Reuben Skillet
Experience all the traditional flavors of a the classic Reuben sandwich without the carbs. You'll never miss the bread with this Keto Reuben Skillet. High on taste, low on carbs, and oh so satisfying!
- 1 bag of coleslaw mix
- 1 pound Grobbel's Corn Beef Brisket
- 1 cup swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons scallions
- Melt butter in an iron skillet.
- Add corned beef and sauté covered for 5 minutes.
- Add coleslaw, then cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir coleslaw and corned beef and top with cheese.
- Place skillet into the oven until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with dressing and top with scallions.
Keto Russian Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 4 teaspoon Silver Spring Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot Original Sauce
- 1 tsp Keto Worcestershire Sauce (recipe included)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
Keto Russian Dressing Instructions:
Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1 serving
Carb: 9 grams | Protein: 17 grams | Fat: 39 grams
Includes usage of Keto Worcestershire and one tablespoon of Keto Russian Dressing. The Russian Dressing adds 1 carb, 0 protein, and 17 grams of fat per tablespoon if want to add additional to a serving.